Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform (CAFR)


The Solution

Rep. Henry Hyde has introduced civil asset forfeiture legislation in every session of Congress since 1993 and introduced it in early May this year. Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform would:

What You Can Do

1. Make as generous a contribution as you can to the Drug Policy Foundation to support their work on civil asset forfeiture and other drug policy reform efforts.

2. Write letters to the editor and talk with your elected representatives about this issue and how it is a gross violation of our rights as citizens. Make the following points:

The Drug Policy Foundation
4455 Connecticut Ave NW Suite B-500
Washington, DC 20008-2328
tel: (202) 537-5005
fax: (202) 537-3007

Back to Marijuana Law